With us, rookies and youngsters will spend exciting days in the bike park and learn how to mountain bike playfully and efficiently. In our 3-day long day camps we explore the trails according to your skill level. The first few sessions will take place within the Bike Area where you will learn the basics of gravity mountain biking. For our lunch breaks, we stop by at the Märchenwiesenhütte which is located directly beside the Bike Area.
Further sessions will then take you to the flowline, the jumpline, or the downhill track. Finally, we conclude the day by watching the videos and photos that have been produced throughout the sessions in the bike school office.
GOODS AND SERVICES
All our kids and youth skill courses focus on teaching various techniques playfully and age appropriate. Depending on various factors such as fitness level, coordinative skills, mountain biking experience, pre-knowledge, and receptiveness of kids, the course program is adapted.
Our coaches tailor the course contents to the needs of every group.
WHAT YOU NEED
• Fully functional bike suitable for the bike park
• Fullface helmet
• Downhill shorts/durable sport pants allowing sufficient movement
• Downhill shirt/bike shirt (functional sports shirt)
• Wind/rain protection
• Full finger cycling gloves
• Leg protectors (knee pads, etc.)
• Safety jacket (back- , arm- , shoulder protectors)
• MTB shoes/ trekking shoes
• Lift pass
• Declaration of consent signed by the parents (including allergy query; locally)
WHAT ELSE COULD I NEED?
• Neck brace
• Bike goggles
• Sun protection
• ID card (needed for bike rental)
• Drink (refillable Water bottle)
• Extra clothes (showers and changing rooms are available)
Get your camp experience
|Our Camps for RiDE. | eXplore. | PROGRESS.||Units||Value||Kids 4-16 years|
|Camp including lunch break supervision (Sun. – Tue.)||3 days at 5h||269€|
|Camp including lunch break supervision (Sun. – Thu.)||5 days at 5h||375€||Adults|
|Ladies camp||2 days at 4h||199€|
|E-bike days||2 days at 4h||199€|
|Corporate events & INCENTIVES||upon request|
All services per person – lift tickets, rental gear, meals and accomodation are not included